Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited is a combined venture between Future Group, a game changer and a foremost name in retail trade in India, and Generali, a 187-year-old global insurance group that is proudly listed among the 60 largest firms in the world, according to the 2017 Fortune Global 500 Ranking.
- The Future Generali Car Insurance Policy from Future Generali India is a one-stop shop for all car insurance needs.
- Future Generali Car is a comprehensive car insurance policy designed to safeguard against damages to one’s own vehicle as well as third-party vehicles, as well as to protect oneself from third-party liability arising from bodily injury/death caused to a third party by an insured vehicle.
- The Future Generali Car Secure is a comprehensive private car insurance program for private vehicles.
Future Generali Car Insurance with Add-On Covers
In addition to the three insurance policies, Future Generali Car insurance Company provides several add-on covers to match specific policies purchased over them. Add-on coverage focuses on meeting specific policyholder needs that standard car insurance policies do not cover. It is up to the policyholder to choose which add-on they want for their vehicle.
Policyholders of Future Generali Car Insurance can add additional coverage to their detailed planning by paying an additional premium. Customers can purchase additional coverage for the following items as add-ons:
- Zero Depreciation Coverage: This coverage provides full insurance coverage without subtracting total any depreciation on the value of replacement parts.
- Tyre Damage: This coverage reimburses you for the cost of replacing or changing your tyre.
- Return to Invoice: In the circumstance of car damage, if the car is deemed a “total loss” by the insurance provider, the insurer will compensate the car owner the difference between the insurance policy and the purchase price of the vehicle.
- Key Theft or Loss: This coverage provides coverage for the cost of key and lock replacement, as well as locksmith fees if your car keys are lost or stolen.
- No claim bonus coverage: This coverage is used to keep the No Claim Bonus benefit at the time of car renewal, even if a claim has been made under the policy.
- Inconvenience Allowance: This coverage covers the expenses incurred on a per-day basis while the vehicle is being repaired in the event of an accident.
- Personal Belongings Loss: This coverage reimburses the costs incurred in the event of the loss of personal belongings such as a laptop or mobile phone.
- Engine Protector: This coverage reimburses the cost of engine repair.
- Legal Amortization: Hired driver/conductor/cleaner for the car, Employees other than the paid driver travelling in/driving the car, and Non-fare paying passengers.
Additional Privileges and Discounts
- Automobile Association Membership: If you are a member of the Automobile Association or have an ARAI (Automotive Research Association of India) approved anti-theft device installed in your car, you are eligible for a discount on your Future Generali Car Insurance policy.
- Anti-theft Device: You are eligible for an additional discount if your vehicle is equipped with ARAI-approved anti-theft devices.
- Voluntary Access Discount: If a customer chooses to pay voluntary excess in addition to compulsory excess, he or she is entitled to a discount based on the amount chosen.
- Transfer of NCB: When you switch your car insurance policy to another insurance company, you can transfer the full benefits of your No Claim Bonus.
In addition to these two options, Future Generali India motor insurance provides insurance add-on covers in three different pre-defined bundles. These packages are
- Silver: These add-on covers include Depreciation Cap, IDV, and Consumables.
- Gold – In addition to the add-on covers available in the Silver bundle, Gold includes Personal Accident, Loss of Personal Belongings, and Loss of Keys.
- Platinum – In addition to the Gold bundle’s add-on covers, the Platinum bundle includes Inconvenience Allowance and Personal Liability.
Damages- Covered and Not Covered
Every insurance policy has its clauses and statements. Listed below is a table of damages and things that are covered and not covered in The Future Generali Car Insurance
|Damages that are Not Covered|
|External Factor Damage||Damages to the vehicle caused by external factors such as an accident, collision, etc.||Damages to the vehicle caused by driving without a valid driver’s licence|
|Natual Disasters||Natural disasters such as fire, explosion, self-ignition, earthquake, flood, typhoon, cyclone, and so on.||Mechanical or electrical breakdown/failure-related damages.|
|Man-made disaster||Man-made disasters such as theft, burglary, strike, malicious act, riots, and so on.||Damages to the vehicle caused by driving under the influence of liquor, alcohol, or drugs|
|Personal Accident Cover||Individual car owners are required to carry Rs. 1 lakh in personal accident insurance while driving (Available only if the owner of the car holds a valid driving license). You can also choose Personal Accident cover for travellers (named or unnamed) up to Rs. 2 lakhs per person.||Damages caused by the vehicle’s normal wear and tear and any Subsequent Loss|
|Third-Party Liability||You are covered for any legal liability incurred as a result of the death or bodily injury of a third party or damage to a third party’s property while driving your car. The policy also covers any legal fees you may incur in defending this claim. This is required insurance coverage for your vehicle.||Damages are incurred if the insured vehicle is used for activities such as racing, speed testing, and so on.|
|Vehicle Damage||A wide range of cases, from shattered windows to theft or destruction, are covered in the event of customary shortfalls to your car, regardless of who is at fault or where the accident occurred.||Damages incurred as a result of war, mutiny, or nuclear threat|
|Additional Legal Responsibilities:||At an additional cost, the following additional legal liabilities are available.The car is driven by a paid driver/conductor/cleaner.Employees other than the paid driver who travel in/drive the car.Passengers who do not pay the fare.|
The Advantages of Future Generali Car insurance Company
Policyholders of a Future Generali Car insurance Company car insurance policy will receive the following benefits:
- The company is well-known for conducting timely and prompt claim surveys, resulting in a quick claim settlement process.
- The company seems to be well for conducting timely and prompt claim surveys, resulting in a quick claim settlement process.
- The complaint resolution procedure can be carried out in two ways for the convenience of the customers: cashless claim settlement and compensation claim.
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited has a large presence, and the company has a large network of partner workshops.
- For the simplicity of their customers, the insurance provider provides Towing Assistance within city limits.
- Renewal Procedure:
- Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited’s car insurance policy renewal process is simple and straightforward.
- Customers can reach customer service via the company’s online portal and Future Generali Car insurance toll-free number contact information 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Future Generali Car insurance claim settlement ratio is also good as per the market standards.
- The Future Generali Car insurance cashless garage is the main advantage of this insurance.
How to Apply for the Future Generali Car Insurance?
You can apply for Future Generali Car insurance Company car insurance online or in person. What method of purchase you choose is determined by your convenience and preferences.
The steps and procedure for applying for Future Generali Car insurance online and offline are tabulated below
|Step 1||Go to the official Future Generali Car insurance website.||Visit the nearest Future Generali Car insurance Company branch.|
|Step 2||Choose ‘car insurance.’||Inquire about automobile insurance and meet with a customer service representative in the office.|
|Step 3||Select the ‘Buy Online’ tab and click ok to continue.||Get the car insurance application form from the customer service representative.|
|Step 4||Click ‘Ok’ to continue.||Fill in the blanks in the condition with absolute precision.|
|Step 5||Choose whether you want insurance for a private or commercial vehicle.||Submit the form and gather the list of documents needed for the insurance policy submission.|
|Step 6||Proceed by selecting ‘Buy insurance for a new vehicle’.||Please submit the documents.|
|Step 7||Fill out all of the fields with accurate information about your vehicle and submit.||Select the type of policy you want and the quote provided by the company.|
|Step 8||Fill out your personal information and submit.||Make your payments in cash, check, or DD.|
|Step 9||You must select one of the company’s quotes.||Collect policy documents in person or deliver them to your authorised postal address.|
|Step 10||Make online payments using a credit/debit card, net banking, or other methods.|
|Step 11||Collect the policy information on your registered email address.|
On receiving the policy on the registered email address one gets the option of Future Generali Car insurance policy download. This helps to download the policy-related documents.
How to Claim the Insurance?
If your car insurance-covered vehicle is involved in an accident, you can file a claim online at Future Generali Car insurance Company’s official website. One can know the procedure for how to claim car insurance from Future Generali Car Insurance by reading the steps outlined below
- Contact the policy issuance office as soon as possible and notify Future Generali Car insurance of the accident/theft/third-party claim. You can accomplish the same thing by going to the company’s official website.
- Please sign in to your account. The company will request several details from you, including your policy number, the date and time of the theft/accident, the location of the car, the insured’s name and contact information, and so on.
- You must submit a claim form along with relevant documentation such as photocopies (of your driving licence, policy, and RC), photos of your car, survey reports, damage estimates, final bill of repair, FIR report, No Trace Report, and so on.
- Once this is completed, the surveyor/company executive will inspect the damages, have the repairs completed in ‘s cashless garage, and issue the claim as soon as possible.
|Steps||Name of the Step/ Process||Explanation of the step/process|
|1||INTIMATION||As soon as you are involved in an accident or collision, or your vehicle sustains any of the damages covered by your insurance provider, you must notify the insurer. The insurer is required to receive information about the damage within a certain time frame. If the time limit expires, the insurer may reject your claim. Informing the insurance provider on time allows you and the insurer to begin the formalities through an appropriate channel.|
|2||FORM FILLING AND DOCUMENTATION||You must consult the insurer and obtain a claims form. After submitting the form with your personal data and policy information, you will be given a list of documents that must be submitted with your claim request. To get your claim settled, you must submit all of the documents required by the insurance provider. It is recommended that you prepare all of your documents ahead of time so that the claim settlement process can be finished quickly and you can receive your compensation.|
|3||INSPECTION||The next step would be to have your damaged car inspected by the insurance company’s representatives. The New India Assurance company will dispatch a couple of inspectors to investigate the accident and verify your claims. Your claim will be rejected if the inspectors discover any discrepancies between your claim and the actual damage.|
|4||REPAIR||After your claims are verified, the wrecked car will be taken to a garage for repairs. New India Assurance has a large network of repair garages throughout the country. The insurance company will be responsible for the repairs. In the case of cashless claims, the insurance company will pay for the repair costs.|
|5||COMPENSATION||Finally, the insurance provider will reimburse you for all expenses incurred in repairing your vehicle. The remuneration will also cover the costs incurred as a result of the policyholder’s legal liabilities. In the case of cashless claims, all expenses are guided toward the insurer, and the policyholder is not required to pay anything in cash.|
Additional documents, as specified on the website, are required for commercial vehicles and theft claims. The claim will be processed once you have completed these steps. Because the claim involves multiple stakeholders, such as company officials, surveyors, and repairmen, you must take the lead and ensure proper coordination until the claim is settled. Take down important contact information, such as the phone number for the claims service centre, and follow up at regular intervals (if required). One will understand how to claim Future Generali Car insurance based on the situation that is occurred.
How Can You Renew Your Expired Car Insurance Policy Online?
Car insurance must be renewed within the time frame specified by the policy. Depending on the vehicle, the Future Generali Car insurance policy has a validity period of one to three years.
Follow the steps below for Future Generali Car insurance renewal:
- Navigate to the Future Generali Car insurance Company website.
- On the home page, select ‘Motor Insurance’ from the menu and select ‘Buy Online.’
- Choose between a private and a commercial vehicle.
- Select ‘Renew existing policy with any insurer.’
- Enter the existing policy number and press the “Renew Now” button. On the online form, you will be able to view your policy details, renewal premium, and personal information. You should verify the displayed information and proceed to pay the renewal premium.
- Select the appropriate radio button if you are going to renew a motor insurance policy with a different insurance company. You should then enter your existing policy number and choose the type of insurance you want to renew. To proceed with the payment, you will need to update other policy details and accept the premium quote. The policy will be revived once the payment is received.
Note: Failure to renew your policy may result in its lapse/cancellation. Furthermore, in order to keep your insurance valid, you will need to purchase a new policy. If you exceed the policy renewal stipulation threshold, the company may levy a fine on your next premium.
Highlights of Future Generali Car Insurance
|01||Third Party Property Damage||Upto Rs. 7.5 Lakh|
|02||Self Damage Cover||Coverage for Self Car for Its Loss and Damage|
|03||Add-on Covers||Up to 8 Add-on Covers|
|04||Claim Assistance||24/7 Claim Assistance|
|05||Toll-Free Number||1800-220-233/ 1860-500-3333|
Future Motor Secure by Future Generali India Company Limited is one of the best car insurance policies in India. The car insurance policy is a comprehensive car cover that provides insurance protection for losses/damages to one’s own vehicle or third-party property, as well as third-party liability for any damage, such as bodily injury or death. The company’s renewal and claim settlement processes are quick, simple, and painless. Customers can get their questions answered quickly thanks to the 24-hour customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to buy insurance for the vehicle?
Insurance protects against the emergence of unforeseeable events. Insurance products assist you not only in mitigating risks but also in offering a financial cushion against adverse financial burdens.
How can I get the policy numbers from the insurance documents?
For insurance policy numbers, consult the Future Generali Car insurance company through which you obtained the policy and provide your contact information such as phone number, email address, or other information such as Engine number and Chassis number.
What is a proposal form?
Insurance is a legally binding agreement between the insured and the insurer. The proposal form serves as the contract’s foundation, containing all of the necessary information for the creation of the policy, which is a valid contract.
Is it possible to pay my automobile insurance premium online?
Yes, you can make the payment online with a debit or credit card or through Net Banking.
How many garages are operated by Future Generali Car insurance Company in India?
Future Generali Car insurance Company operates over 2000 garages across India
Explain the procedure to calculate ‘s Car Insurance Premiums.
The premium for Future Generali Car insurance is determined by several factors, including the vehicle’s type, IDV, make, model, cc, usage, place of registration, past claims history, and so on. For an exact premium, you can engage the underwriting office with automotive details or plainly choose a Future Generali Car insurance premium calculator.
What happens when on fails to renew the existing policy?
Failure to renew your policy may result in its lapse/cancellation. Furthermore, in order to keep your insurance valid, you will need to purchase a new policy. If you exceed the policy renewal stipulation threshold, the company may levy a fine on your next premium. Hence it is advised to go through the Future Generali Car insurance renewal process well in advance.
Why is it suggested to purchase add-ons to a basic Future Generali Car insurance policy?
It is recommended that you purchase add-ons with your base policy because your base policy may not cover certain aspects of accidental damage. An add-on provides additional coverage by covering specific damages.
How is the package policy premium calculated?
The package policy premium is calculated as follows
Insured vehicle’s age Vehicle Declared Value Cubic Capacity of the four-wheeler
Registration area (city, village, etc.)
If the subscriber has selected additional covers
If the vehicle is powered by LPG/CNG,
If the subscriber has selected extra coverage for electronic parts
What customer care car insurance services are available?
According to Future Generali Car insurance customer care and car insurance services are available
Look for cashless parking garages.
Make a claim.
Inquire about the status of your claim.
File a complaint
Please provide feedback on the service.
Make a complaint
Brief about The Future Generali Car insurance Company Co. Ltd
Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited is a combined venture between Future Group, a game changer and a foremost name in retail trade in India, and Generali, a 187-year-old global insurance group that is proudly listed among the 60 largest firms in the world, according to the 2017 Fortune Global 500 Ranking.The Future Generali Car insurance India review also marks at the top of the online rating.
Explain the Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy.
A comprehensive car insurance policy in Future Generali Car insurance is a comprehensive insurance policy that covers all damages. This includes both the policyholder’s own and third-party damage. This category of car insurance policy provides the policyholder with comprehensive coverage for all financial and legal liabilities.
What are the key benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance?
Key benefits of Future Generali Car Insurance are listed below
There is emergency assistance available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A vast network of over 2,000 garages
Paperless system digital insurance process
Provides immediate policies for all insurance products.
Future Generali Car insurance renewal online process is easy and hassle-free
The Future Generali Car insurance policy status can be checked online.
List out the contact details for Future Generali Car insurance.
The contact details for Future Generali Car insurance are given below
Future Generali Car insurance customer care number Toll-Free Number: is 1800-220-233/ 1860-500-3333
Email id: email@example.com
Also the emergency Future Generali Car insurance contact number is mentioned on the policy.
What are the steps for Future Generali Car insurance online renewal for cars?
The steps for Future Generali Car insurance online renewal for cars are listed below
Contact the policy issuance office as soon as possible and notify Future Generali Car insurance of the accident/theft/third-party claim. You can accomplish the same thing by going to the company’s official website.
Please sign in to your account. The company will request several details from you, including your policy number, the date and time of the theft/accident, the location of the car, the insured’s name and contact information, and so on.
You must submit a claim form along with relevant documentation such as photocopies (of your driving licence, policy, and RC), photos of your car, survey reports, damage estimates, final bill of repair, FIR report, No Trace Report, and so on.
Once this is completed, the surveyor/company executive will inspect the damages, have the repairs completed in Future Generali Car insurance cashless garages, and issue the claim as soon as possible.
Future Generali car insurance download option is also available after completion of the process.
Is it possible to claim insurance online?
The Future Generali Car insurance claim process is available online and offline. Hence it is possible to claim insurance online. Future Generali Car insurance claim form and status can also be tracked based on the details given.
What are the things covered in Future Generali Car insurance third-party coverage?
General Insurance’s third-party car insurance protects you against all types of third-party damages, including bodily injuries, temporary or permanent disability, death of a third party, and third-party property