Winter rings in various bells in our minds, and one image that evidently crosses our thoughts is a Snowman.
Here’s a Step-by-Step tutorial for creating simple Snowman manicure this winter season..
1. Apply a basecoat. Apply a light blue shade polish.
2. For the dots you can use a dotting tool or a bobby pin!
3. For smaller dots use the tip of a toothpick.
4. For the hat and scarf, use a thin brush (something like an old eyeliner brush!)
5. For drawing the nose, first place a dot of orange for the base of the nose and then lightly drag it outwards to create the nose tip.
6. Apply a topcoat.
More Nail Art Designs here!!