So you do find yourselves staring at other people’s nails and cuticles and wondering why can’t you achieve the feat? Well here are a few tips, or may I say Nail Care Hacks that will probably work wonders for you. And guess what! You won’t need to go shopping for them!
- Olive Oil: It’s definitely not just meant for cooking! Apply a little to your cuticles on daily basis and you will be surprised at how good it works!
- Baking Soda & Vinegar: Mix 1tbsp of Baking Soda with 100ml of Vinegar and soak your nails in them for 8-10 minutes and rinse with water. After a few cycles your nails should start appearing clear white!
- Toothpaste: Calcium based toothpastes help whitening your nail tips. Take half a pea sized portion on a brush and brush for 4-5 minutes!
- Pedicure Scrub: Mix 2 tbsp of honey with 2 tsp of rock salt. Add a few drops of lime juice and use this as a scrub!
- Moisturizer: Want softer hands and cuticles? It’s not a necessity to invest big bucks for special crèmes, steam your hands for 5 mins and apply some moisturizer. Massage properly and put on a pair of woolen gloves!
- Vitamin E Hair Oil: Hair Oil? Sounds crazy right? But it works amazing. If you can’t locate pure Vitamin E oil, use a non sticky vitamin E enriched hair oil on daily basis. There are no side effects with this one. **Might differ with respect to brands**
- Perfect Nail Shape: Always crack a nail while cutting it with a nail nipper? Soak your nails in hot water for 10 mins and now try cutting! It’s going to be much easier to shape them now!